Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Autum Kellett Allen

Wow, I can't believe it has already been 10 years !  After graduating from high school I worked at the Turkey Plant for the summer with a fun crew of people!  In the Fall I attended Snow College where I met my husband Rob, (who is from Ephraim).  We were married May 2, 2003 and lived in Chicago, IL for a summer.  We came back to Snow for another year and I received my Associates degree in Biological Science in 2004.  We then moved to Orem where I attended UVSC's Nursing Program and became a Registered Nurse in 2006. I worked as an R.N. for a few years at Mountain View Hospital in Payson, then for Dr. Broberg at Valley OB/GYN clinic in Provo and absolutely loved it!  In 2008 our first son Carter was born, who is 4, and in 2011 we had our second son Korver, who is almost 18 months!  I now get to be a stay-at-home mom to my two busy boys!  They are crazy but so much fun!  We are currently living in Utah County but will be moving to St. George the end of July!  I'm excited to see all of you at the reunion and talk about the good old days!


No comments: