Thursday, July 12, 2012

Megan Cook Johnson

Hey everyone! I hope everyone takes a minute to share a little bit about themselves. I know it might feel a little weird to write stuff about yourself (I feel the same way), but I think this is a great and easy way to catch up. It is fun to see what everyone is up to! Thanks to Autum for setting this up! After high school, I went to Snow College for two years and got my Associates Degree. (I should also add that I survived living with Natalie Whitman and Kristen Morely for those two years...quite an accomplishment if you ask me). :) From there I did a study abroad program at BYU Nauvoo for one semester. Many of you may remember that I dated Ray Johnson who is a year older than us at the end of high school. After returning from his mission, he decided he couldn't live without me so I gave in and married him in April of 2005. I then got a Bachelors Degree in Social Work from BYU in 2006 and a Masters Degree in the same thing in 2008. Shorly after we had our first son Mckay who is now almost 4. He has awesome red hair as you can see. Our second little boy is Cole and he will be 2 in October. He is crazy...but cute. You can't see that in the picture (the crazy part I mean).
We have lived in Lehi for 5 years now. Ray has been working for Edward Jones as a financial advisor for two years. (So if anyone needs a financial advisor, let me know). :) I have worked part-time off and on at LDS Family Services as a therapist since graduating. I currently work one night a week in the American Fork office. This works nicely with my full-time job of being a mom. Life is busy, but good and we love enjoying each new stage with our boys as they get older. Hope everyone is doing well and I that those who can will try to make it to the reunion since it is A LOT of work to put together. Thanks to everyone who is helping!

No comments: