I'm not much of a blogger but I'll try to write something just to make my wife happy(and we all know if the wife is unhappy so is the husband...).
Most of you know that shortly after graduation I was deployed to Iraq in support of Iraqi Freedom. After I got back from that I met my wife Alina (for the second time, we met briefly at Snow College before I deployed to Iraq), and got married one year later in 2005.
As a civilian I work at the Utah State Prison transporting inmates around the state. Not terribly glamorous or exciting, but it pays the bills(most of them...). I've been doing that for roughly seven years now between military deployments.
I returned from Afghanistan almost exactly a year ago and returned to my civilian job for a short time before being asked to return to Active Duty in order to instruct a leadership course at Camp Williams Utah. I am currently still instructing though I'm expecting that due to budget cuts that I will lose that position within the next couple of months.
We currently live in Saratoga Springs, Utah just to the west of Lehi.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone down in Sanpete!

No comments:
Post a Comment